Weiss INT204 USB/DSD Interface
The INT204 is a stereo, asynchronous USB to AES/EBU interface with the capability to convert DSD data to PCM. All sampling rates up to 192kHz are supported.
- •Digital input via asynchronous USB
- •Digital outputs on XLR, RCA and BNC connectors
- •Sampling frequencies up to 192kHz and DSD64
- •DSD to PCM conversion with selectable sampling rate and word length
- •Display for sampling frequency and DSD format
- •External Power supply
- •USB input galvanically isolated
- •Works with Windows or OSX
The conversion of DSD signals to PCM before doing the D/A Conversion has an advantage over a "native" DSD D/A Converter in that the analogue output filter after the PCM D/A stage is of lower order and hence sonically transparent compared to the analogue filter, which is necessary in a "native" DSD D/A Converter. Please see "PDF Downloads" for further information.
Shipping typically 2-3 days