Silver Mogwai 75 Ohm S/PDIF Digital Cable
(FREE with component purchases from Igloo Audio)
Silver Mogwai cables allow the analogue and digital signals to flow unimpeded for maximum transparency, equal or better than other cables regardless of expense and construction.
The Silver Mogwai BNC to BNC is a precise rearTWIST UHD 75 Ohm signal cable perfectly suited to digital CD transports, streamers or other devices supporting BNC terminations. Precision engineered, with a flexible high-performance coax and with extremely tight tolerances not found in other S/PDIF cables.
Suitable for accurate transmission beyond most, if not all, audiophile cables, with:
- a dielectric insulator formed from nitrogen for improved propagation of high frequencies
- a solid OFC conductor for precise high-definition signal transfer
- double-screened, using an inner aluminium foil to maintain an exacting 75 Ohm impedance
- a copper woven braid for superior electrical noise rejection in a busy environment
- optimized contact pin and insulator design for UHD-data transmissions
- improved return loss values at high frequencies
- swiss antraloy BNC plating
All our cables are individually handcrafted in the U.K. by a highly skilled and experienced engineer to exacting requirements.
When it comes to traversing the world of cable brands, your journey ends with Silver Mogwai.
Shipping typically 1-2 days