Melco N10/2 Digital Music Library and S100 Audiophile Dataswitch Bundle
Two-box design with an external power supply
The N10/2 is a two-box solution designed to improve sound quality by separating the unit’s power supply from the sensitive ‘head’ unit. A half-width design, like the entry-level N100, the N10/2 offers easy placement in the home, but with the sound quality benefits of the enhanced N10 solid aluminium chassis and upgraded internals, plus the linear power supply.
Furthermore, the N10/s is available in two distinct varieties: a 5 TB HDD or a premium 3.84 TB SSD version.
- Half-width design benefitting from an external power supply for improved sound quality
- The ‘head’ unit has both newly designed internal electronics hardware and new operating software, with an improved PCB
- Solid aluminium casework (including the end cheeks) for freedom from vibration
- Complex and rigid vibration-reducing internal chassis
- Crystal-clear easy-read low-noise OLED display
- 2x rear USB 2.0 ports for easy backup/expansion and USB DAC connectivity
- Dedicated Player and LAN ports for improved sound quality
No compromise for all networked digital audio applications.
Digital Music relies on perfectly timed data in a low noise environment to achieve maximum performance. The limitation to the ultimate sound quality of digital music on an Ethernet network is the network itself and the components used.
IT components are low cost commodity items and are effective for PC data and gaming etc. But they are simply inadequate for high quality digital music. One critical component is all digital music systems is the dataswitch which handles both the music data and control.
The Melco S100 is designed and configured as an audiophile component without any IT compromises.
Shipping typically 1-3 days