ATC SCM40A Active Speakers
Friday, 7 October 2016 | Peter
We are glad to announce that ATC will official launch their NEW SCM40A Active Speakers on the 6th January 2015 at the CES in Las Vegas. In the meantime, please see below the specification.
< click here for product page >
- New ATC designed and built dual suspension 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- ATC Soft Dome mid-range driver.
- ATC 164mm short coil bass driver.
- All drive units incorporate massive optimised motor assemblies.
- On-board grounded source 235 watt Class A/B Tri-amplifier.
- Active filters and overload protection.
- 6 year warranty.
Drivers: HF ATC 25mm dual suspension Tweeter, Mid 75mm ATC Soft Dome, LF ATC 164mm SC
Matched Response: ±0.5dB
Frequency Response (-6dB): 48Hz-22kHz
Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
Max SPL: 112dB
Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz & 3.5kHz
Connectors: Male XLR
Input sensitivity: 1V
Filters: 4th Order critically damped with phase compensation.
Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction.
Fault Protection: DC fault protection and thermal trip. Fault indication on rear panel mounted LED.
Amplifier Output: 150W LF, 60W MF, 25W HF
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 980x370x344mm (spikes add 25mm, grill adds 34mm to depth)